查看: 6541|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[职位分析] 很有用的文章从LinkedIn转的!

[复制链接]

该用户从未签到

跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-11-1 17:55:02 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

My philosophy is that the best candidate is the one who is not, and does not need to look for a position. I am finding that in the past 12 months, there are fewer and fewer candidates who are not in the market for a position. People are more willing to speak with a recruiter, there are fewer objections I need to overcome, and it has been easier to reach people. I am sure I am not alone, and that these previously “passive candidates” are also speaking to the other recruiters reaching out to them. The data supports this; the recent Careerbuilder 2012 Candidate Behavior Guide showed that 74% of currently employed individuals are looking for a position in one form or another.

There are a few reasons for this:

1. It is easier to look for a position due to technological advances, social media, etc.
  2. Loyalty to a company is harder to find, especially within larger companies who are consistently bought, sold, merged, or restructured.
  3. Certain managers may be resistant to flexible or remote working conditions, although technology and position requirements can accommodate these requests easily.

People will continue to become more visible in their personal and professional lives. This is inevitable, as social media continues to become more prevalent. Job searches will become easier and more mobile in nature.

There is nothing we can do about this, and I actually think this is a good thing. Managers simply need to have a more open mind about remote working conditions, and flex time. Allow your top performers to work remotely, and inform your low performers why they are unable to do so and what they need to do to earn this ability for a flexible schedule or remote working condition.

The loyalty issue is the hardest aspect to fix; you cannot control mergers and acquisitions. The best thing you can do is to show your employees you truly care, listen to them, open your ears and close your mouth, and ensure you are taking the time to address their needs and wants. Little things do matter. A small gesture to let an employee know you are listening and that you truly care ensures that you are focusing on enhancing productivity, not back-filling a position.

上一篇:2012Digital Festival 入围中国公司
下一篇:如何运用SNS

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    2018-7-16 15:19
  • 签到天数: 79 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

2#
    发表于 2012-11-6 18:59:00 | 只看该作者
    亲 能翻译下不

该用户从未签到

3#
    发表于 2012-11-12 13:38:29 | 只看该作者
    回顾今年的case,确实如此~~

• TA的每日心情

2013-11-22 16:46
  • 签到天数: 70 天

[LV.6]常住居民II

4#
    发表于 2013-4-8 23:03:47 | 只看该作者
    更加人性化的管理方式~ 赞一个~ 期待ing

• TA的每日心情
    无聊
    2018-9-30 11:40
  • 签到天数: 1 天

[LV.1]初来乍到

5#
    发表于 2018-11-9 16:25:25 | 只看该作者

我的理念是,最好的候选人是不是,也不需要寻找职位的候选人。我发现在过去的12个月里,没有一个职位市场的候选人越来越少。人们更愿意与招聘人员交谈,我需要克服的反对意见较少,而且更容易接触到人。我相信我并不孤单,这些以前“ 被动的候选人 ”也在与其他招聘人员交谈。数据支持这一点; 最近的Careerbuilder 2012候选人行为指南显示,74%的目前就业人士正在寻找某种形式的职位。

这有几个原因:

由于技术进步,社交媒体等,更容易寻找职位。
    对公司的忠诚度更难找到,特别是在一直被买卖,合并或重组的大公司中。
    尽管技术和职位要求可以轻松满足这些要求,但某些管理人员可能会抵制灵活或远程工作条件。
    人们将在个人和职业生活中继续变得更加明显。这是不可避免的,因为社交媒体继续变得更加普遍。工作搜索将变得更容易,更具移动性。

我们无能为力,我认为这是件好事。管理者只需要对远程工作条件和弹性时间有一个更开放的态度。允许您的优秀员工远程工作,并告知您的低绩效者他们为什么不能这样做以及他们需要做些什么来获得灵活的时间表或远程工作条件下的这种能力。

忠诚度问题是最难解决的问题; 你无法控制兼并和收购。您可以做的最好的事情是向您的员工展示您真正关心的,倾听他们,睁开耳朵并闭嘴,并确保您花时间来满足他们的需求和需求。小事情很重要。让员工知道您正在倾听并且您真正关心的一个小手势确保您专注于提高生产力,而不是回填职位。

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    昨天 11:17
  • 签到天数: 13 天

[LV.3]偶尔看看II

6#
    发表于 7 天前 | 只看该作者
    楼上的机器翻译生硬,哎,看不懂~求楼主同步翻译~~~

• TA的每日心情
    开心
    14 分钟前
  • 签到天数: 15 天

[LV.4]偶尔看看III

7#
    发表于 3 天前 | 只看该作者
    Warren 发表于 2018-11-9 16:25
    我的理念是,最好的候选人是不是,也不需要寻找职位的候选人。我发现在过去的12个月里,没有一个职位市场 ...

这个是人工翻译吗?
    您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册  

本版积分规则

QQ|邮件|Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|职海领航 ( 沪ICP备17019760号-1  

GMT+8, 2018-11-19 09:30 , Processed in 0.366953 second(s), 42 queries .